Image Map

Oct 27, 2015

Quick Update

Have you ever been so far behind that you think you should probably just start anew rather than try to catch up?
That's where I am right now.  I haven't meant to neglect my blog, it has just happened.
Last night was the first night in a long time that I have been able to read myself asleep.  It's not that I haven't tried, I just normally fall asleep before cracking open a book.  October has been a frustrating month with my reading and accomplishing things.
So, November is a new month and I will be back to blogging, even if it's just once a week.  I have many things on my list to blog about and a whole slew of books I have read that still need to be reviewed.
And a whole bunch of books that I have gotten in the mail that I need to write about.
It's all coming, I swear it is!
(now that soccer is over for both my sons I think I will have more time.  Maybe...)
Here's a sampling of what I hope to get reviewed in November:
 Hope you have had an amazing October!

No comments:

Post a Comment