Image Map

Nov 14, 2012

eBook Deals

I don't post about ebook deals much because the general audience for my blog is one that already knows about book deals (also  many deals are kindle only and I have a Nook so they don't apply to me), however, I have found THREE amazing deals this week that I cannot stay silent about!  (I do post on facebook a lot abou tit because I have lots of friends with middle school children who don't read my blog)

Princess of the Midnight Ball & Princess of Glass by Jessica Day George (wonderful fairy tale re-tellings!!) are each only $1.59.  Not sure how long this one lasts so get on it!

The Ivy by Lauren Kunze & Rina Onur is FREE this week only!!  Jump on that one for sure!!



1 comment:

  1. I saw The Ivy and was wondering if it's good. Have you read it? :)

    ReplyDelete