Image Map

Jul 25, 2010

Winner!

Sadly, the Got Books? event is over. For me this was very successful! I gained lots of new followers and discovered lots of new blogs to follow!

The winner of my event was Robin!!

She doesn't have her own blog I can link to but I know she has a little girl so this will be perfect for her and her daughter to share! Her favorite girls from literature is Lindy from The Last of the Really Great Whangdoodle by Julie Andrews. I will be spotlighting this book in a Tween Tuesday soon.

Other favorite girls from literature included Ramona, Nancy Drew, Anne Shirley, Bella, Emma, Amy & Jo March, Madeline, Harriet the Spy, Hermione Granger, Laura Ingalls and Katniss. There were many others as well!

This giveaway was so much fun and amazing that I am thinking about doing a "boy" book giveaway soon--especially since I am just a few people away from 100 followers and this right here is my 300th post.

Thanks to everyone who entered!

1 comment: