Image Map

Feb 12, 2010

The next five books are up on the countdown. Again, none of my picks are on there. So now I am of two minds. Everyday when none of my books are on there I start crossing off the ones I think will not make the list. But then I think, well, if ___________(fill in the blank) made it on there of course this one of mine will. Who knows. But, I was delighted to see My Father's Dragon on there. It is one of my favorites and the one chapter book I made sure and read each year when I taught kindergarten.

On a side note our theaters in town are advertising The Lightning Thief as Percy Jackson's Olympians on their phone message. WTF? Check the poster and fix that. I hate it when people who are selling something have no clue about what they are selling, especially books and movies. Their website is better, it says Percy Jackson, but come one...either Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief or just The Lightning Thief. Argh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment