Image Map

Dec 15, 2009

Books For Vacation

Here's what I am taking on my trip during Christmas break. I actually don't foresee a lot of reading time, but we do have a lot of car time. I loaded up The Lightning Thief and The Hunger Games as audiobooks for all of us to listen to in the car. Then I am taking:
Gorgeous by Rachel Vail
Hit the Road Manny by Christian Burch
Cicada Summer by Andrea Beatty
The Lightning Key by Jon Berkeley (I read and loved the first two in this series, but for some reason cannot start this one)
Bran Hambric: The Farfield Curse by Kaleb Nation
The Maze Runner by James Dashner
Crocodile Tears by Anthony Horowitz (currently reading--I LOVE Alex Rider)
Kiss of Life by Daniel Waters

Hopefully there is something in there for any mood I may be in. I will be surprised if I get three of them read, but who knows?

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:09 PM

    Awesome list!!! I've read some of them AND I'm planning on reading some of them. I joined a Holiday Break Challenge, so I'm hoping I get some reading done as well.

    ReplyDelete