Image Map

Dec 13, 2009

What I've Been Reading


3.5 cookies.
Rampant by Diana Peterfreund.
I really enjoyed this book, but it's one of those that you just need to read without really knowing what it is about. How do explain to someone that it is a book about girls who fight murderous unicorns?




Killer Pizza by Greg Taylor. 3.5 cookies. This was a fun read that upper elementary/middle school kids would enjoy. Another story of a boy who doesn't fit in that finds something he is sort of good at...making pizzas. Oh yeah, he also fights gargoyles.








Lips Touch Three Times by Laini Taylor. WONDERFUL! Five cookies. I couldn't stop reading this and I immedaiately went out to get the first book Laini wrote (Blackbringer) because I wanted to stay in her world. Her writing is fantastic, the artwork is amazing. Run to get this book. Excellent.






4 cookies.
Soulless by Gail Carriger.
This was sucha good diversion. It was flat out a romance novel. But, with a good mystery and supernatural elements written in Victorian England. It was a good fast read and I can't wait for the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment