Image Map

Sep 7, 2009

Weekend Reading

Wow, I did horrible. I got Hurricane Gold and Lunch Lady finished. Didn't get Spectacular Now done (it started slow but has picked up now, in the middle) and although Alvin Ho is funny and adorable, I haven't finished due to the aforementioned trying to finish Spectacular Now! So, that is what I will get done and then I am going back to teen supernatural types. My choices:
Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr (which one of my good reads friends loved)
Masquerade: a Blue Bloods novel by Melissa De la Cruz (read the first one and liked it, but it was awhile ago and I am not sure I even remember it!)
Evermore by Alyson Noel
Stargazer by Claudia Gray (I liked the first one very much...maybe this will be the one)(I hate these covers though).

Anyway, new TV starts this week. Three shows I am very much looking forward to: Glee, The Vampire Diaries and Supernatural. Yay fall!!

No comments:

Post a Comment