Image Map

Sep 4, 2009

Update

Okay, I finished two of the books on my list before the weekend even started (Hurricane Gold and Lunch Lady). I am going to do Alvin Ho today and see if I can get it done before school is out. Here's the problem with planning what you are going to read...sometimes you don't feel like reading what you planned. I love Jennifer McMahon, she has written two books that were good, adult mysteries. I was excited to see that she had a new books out (Dismantled). The problem is that it is way longer than her other ones and it is only a 10 day check out.

(*whiny voice*) I don't want to read an adult book. I have been enthralled with the British teen show Skins (and one of it's stars...see below). So, when I pulled the book The Spectacular Now of the my shelf at home I though, "jackpot." It seems to have a bit of that Skins type mentality--party now and don't care about tomorrow. I am in the mood for that!

And next week two TV shows of the supernatural variety start, The Vampire Diaries and Supernatural, so I know that by the end of next week I will only be in the mood for books like that, and I have about four checked out.

So, I am going to return my grown up book and then plan to read it later this fall. For now I am going to indulge my inner teen and enjoy The Spectacular Now and then probably Stargazer.

No comments:

Post a Comment