Image Map

Sep 21, 2009

October: Library Reading Month

I have two young adult books (The Dragon Heir & Perfect Chemistry) left to read from the stack of books I currently have checked out from my public library. Then, I am going to make October "my" library reading month. I have a pile of books, old & new, that are all part of my library collection that I have been meaning to read and in October I am going to get them done! I also have completed my first order for the year and there are quite a few books on the list that I want to read, so October library reading month might spill into November. Also, Diary of a Wimpy Kid 4 comes out on October 12! But, whenever I plan my reading like this something comes along and derails it. I hope that is not the case this time because I need to better familiarize myself with my own collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment