Image Map

Mar 11, 2015

It's MARCH!

There are two books I cannot wait for this year and they are both coming out in March. 

The Penderwicks in Spring by Jeanne Birdsall.
Publication date: March 25

I adore the Penderwicks.  These books have been some of my favorites and I get so excited when a new one comes out.  They are sweet and genuine and nostalgic and lovely.  This comes out the week before spring break so I am going to get it and spend a day reading and savoring.









The Wicked Will Rise by Danielle Paige.
Publication date:March 31, 2015

I loved Dorothy Must Die and have read and enjoyed all the e-novellas.  They only whet my appetite to visit this world once again.  This comes out during my spring break so I will probably spend a day reading this as well.  It's going to be a glorious spring!










What books are you really looking forward to this spring?

No comments:

Post a Comment