Image Map

Feb 9, 2015

Snapshot Monday

I got this idea from Jill of the OWL.  Just a quick snapshot of what I am reading today.

It's rought when you go from reading a book you LOVED to a few that you are not quite as into.  So, I have ended up reading a few books.  I am going to finish these three before I start anything new (all three are ebooks so these cover images came from GoodReads):



This one is darling.  I LOVE the voice of Hazel Wong and know that I will enjoy it all the way through.  I started it last October but tabled it when I realized the publication date was so far out.  Glad to get back into it though.  So cute!







I am not loving this one as much as I did Bossypants by Tina Fey, but am determined to finish it out because I don't hate it either.




I was so excited to get right into this one after finishing Seraphina, but the other two I am reading loom kind of large so I haven't been reading this one as much due to that fact.  I need to get a little more caught up!

1 comment:

  1. I'm hoping to read an Arsenic for Tea (2nd Wells andl Wong) when it comes to U.S.

    ReplyDelete