October 22, 2013

The Autumn of Stops & Starts

That sounds like a great book title, doesn't it?  Unfortunately, it's my life.  With Plants vs. Zombies 2 on my ipad, new TV to watch and sleep to be had I am having a hard time sticking with a finishing any books!  Currently I am in the midst of six different books.  SIX!!  I just have a hard time focusing.  Tonight my youngest son is going to an audition for a play, it's in a town about 20 mins away and it will take about an hour and a half.  So, theoretically I should get a book done and into another, but I will probably just fall asleep.  Anyway, here's what I have started.

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I read a great review of the audio for Okay For Now, so I have that on hold from my public library. I am also going to try Cinder. But mostly in the fall I listen to spooky old time radio shows!

      Delete
  2. But, Plants vs Zombies is such fun...hope you get some reading time in anyways. Always enjoy the reviews.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know what you think. I love to read your comments!