December 18, 2012

Christmas Vacation!

I wasn't going to take the next few weeks off, but now I decided I am going to.  Here's what I am going to do over break:

*go to Les Miserables ON CHRISTMAS DAY.  Even if I have to go alone.  Mark my words...
*go to Las Vegas with my husband--a much needed break from life for a few days!
*try and hit my reading goal of 100.  I am at 94.
*write reviews for those books to post in January.
*undecorate after Christmas--I must get this done before school starts again.  I would also like to clean and organize my storage room but I am not sure that's going to happen.
*take a nap everyday.
*take a bubble bath every night.
*plan and organize and prep my life for a great 2013!

Hope you all have a GREAT holiday season and see you in January!!


  1. What an awesome plan. How many days are you going to Vegas for?

    We can't wait to see Les Mis either.

  2. I love your list. I have many plans as well and hope to at least get a few of them accomplished.


Thanks for stopping by. Let me know what you think. I love to read your comments!