Image Map

Jul 25, 2012

Tales From the TBR Pile: The House of the Scorpion

I hear nothing but great things about this book--over & over.  From other blogs and from kids in my school.  I even bought a copy for my Nook.  Reading this has been one of my main goals this summer, and yet, I still haven't picked it up.  I am even pretty sure that I will really enjoy it!  I am just not sure why I haven't started it yet.
So tell me, what's on your TBR that you really should read.
Or tell me why I really need to start this one!

(*tales from the TBR is my new occasional feature highlighting a book on my TBR pile, one that's been there awhile, and letting you know why it was on my pile to begin with)

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, you must read this. This is the book that made me a fan of Nancy Farmer. It goes off on a tangent for a bit (you'll know where), but Matt growing up was fantastic. I'm dying and hoping for the sequel to come out (there's been rumors).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Heather. I still haven't gotten around to it, but I am going to soon, I SWEAR!!

      Delete