Image Map

Jun 27, 2012

The Cookie System

I rank my books according to cookies--the normal way 1-5.

(Actually, I never use anything lower then 3 because that would probably be books I never even finish so why would I rate or review them?)

But, there is actually another system underneath the basic 1-5 cookie system.

And that is the KINDS of cookies I use to rate the  books I review.

The ultimate is normally when I rate a book:

5 warm chocolate chip cookies dipped in milk.
That is normally this highest.

But my very favorite cookies are Oatmeal Butterscotch Chip cookies.  So, if I rate a cookie:

5 oatmeal butterscotch chip cookies

then that is normally even higher than the warm chocolate chip cookies dipped in milk.

Most other cookies are ones I like so I use them interchangeably with 3, 4 and even 5 ratings:

Snickerdoodles
Peanut Butter
M&M Cookies
Brownies
Lemon Bars
Frosted Maple
Whoopie Pies
Etc...

I love to bake and my family loves to eat the cookies I bake so it's a win/win for everyone!

Tell me:

What is your favorite cookie?  What would be the cookie you would use for the highest rating for a book you loved?


1 comment:

  1. Chewy gooey chocolate chip cookies right out of the oven. SO good you want to share it but then you kinda want to hoard them too.

    ReplyDelete