Image Map

Apr 25, 2012

The Hunt by Andrew Fukuda: Audio Sample


I reviewed The Hunt by Andrew Fukuda on Monday and was contacted by Macmillan about offering my readers a sample of the audiobook for The Hunt.  As you know I am a very big proponent of audiobooks.  It's really the only way I get most of the members of my family to read the books I want them to.  Trapped in a car for a few hours they will listen to anything I want them to.
This is a book that would be awesome as an audiobook.  It is so creepy and with the right narrator amping up the tension it would be a great summer listen!

2 comments:

  1. Whoa.
    This sounds sooooooooooooo good.
    I want it!

    I like his voice.

    A delicacy?
    Eeek

    They ate a kindergartner? OMG

    This sounds thrilling!

    Man, I wish my library had more YA audios.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your connections are growing and growing! :)

    ReplyDelete