Image Map

Jan 1, 2011

2010 Reading Break Down

I am at 114 books, although I haven't finished two of these and I probably won't until next week, 2011, so I might change my stats after next week. (BTW I just discovered you can have your good reads shelves as covers not a table. SO COOL! I love how mine looks this way!).

*Edit: deleted 3, so my total is 111--one I just don't see myself finishing and two that I was not quite halfway through so they need to go on 2011.

8 of my 114 were audiobooks.
6 would be considered "adult" books.
12 were lower-mid elementary.
31 would be considered strictly middle grade.
The rest would be a mix of YA and MG because some of those can be considered both.

My favorite series of the year was The Thief by Megan Whalen Turner.
My favorite start to a new series was Rot & Ruin by Jonathan Maberry.
That was probably my favorite book of the year as well.
I cried at the end of Monsters of Men by found it a good ending to the series. Same with Mockingjay.
Overall, it was an extremely satisfying year of reading!


Looking forward to next year I am most excited about two books:

The Penderwicks at Point Mouette by Jeanne Birdsall
and
Dust & Decay by Jonathan Maberry.

I also intend to read a few more adult books in 2011 because this break I read Dennis Lehane latest book and loved it. And I want to read a few more Jonathan Maberry books since I adored Rot & Ruin so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment