Image Map

Dec 2, 2010

Want It, Want It, Want It

If you've been around this blog for any length of time you know of my deep love for The Penderwicks books by Jeanne Birdsall. I once read an interview from her that said she was planning five Penderwicks books and each one took her around three years to get done. Well, my friends, the wait is over. This May we will be treated to book #3, The Penderwicks at Point Mouette. I am already counting down the days and the cover art was released today:

Perfect! I can't wait.

3 comments:

  1. I feel so behind...I've not even read the first Penderwick book. I must amend this flaw-I think it is sitting on my library book shelf and should come home with me over Christmas break.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:23 PM

    I was charmed by The Penderwicks. No major traumas , just people getting through life with love and wackiness, without their mother, but growing a nd caring. It felt a bit like the5 children and It or Half Magic. I' ll be looking forward to all five books. P. Kimmet

    ReplyDelete