July 5, 2010

BBAW

I decided I wanted to participate in Book Blogger Appreciation Week, so I registered my blog. To do so, I had to pick FIVE posts that highlight the niche I registered myself in (kidlit). Here are the five I chose (three have to be reviews, two can be my choice)

1)Book Review: Chaos Walking Trilogy.
2)Puppy Love (Tween Romances in Books)
3)Food From Fiction: Blondies (The Penderwicks)
4)Mini Reviews: Trip Reading
5)Book Review (Tween Tuesday): The Underneath

If you want to register your blog you have until July 7th to do so! There is also a part on the form for registering your favorite books of the past year. That was too overwhelming for me so I only nominated a few of them. Maybe you can do a better job!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you decided to jump in with BBAW! It's such a fantastic way to find new like minded bloggers and I'm so happy to have found your site. I absolutely love the idea of combining Milk & Cookies with books, it's definitely the perfect combo. Good luck with BBAW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog via BBAW and I'm really enjoying it. Your reviews are great! I feel like I'm hearing from a friend about their recent reads, which is my most preferred way of hearing about books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to find your through BBAW! I enjoyed reading your post submissions...especially the tween posts! We really need more books for those readers! Thanks for highlighting them here!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know what you think. I love to read your comments!