Image Map

Apr 16, 2010

Reading Lag

I finished Linger on Monday and found myself in a real reading lag! I just couldn't get into anything. I tried Token of Darkness but it didn't hold my attention, then I tried A Whole Nother Story, again, no go. I know that I was a bit unfocused while on meds from my surgery, but man, I wish something would stick! I ran to the library yesterday because a bunch of books I had on hold came in, including Never Cry Werewolf and The Dead Tossed Waves. I also finally got into The Outlandish Adventures of Liberty Aimes, which is pretty cute. I actually think that when I have all the time in the world it's hard to focus and get stuff done whereas when I am busy and lacking for free time I use the time I have more wisely--anyone else notice that?

Great reading announcement this week...the release date and title for Rick Riordan's series based at Camp Half-Blood was announced on his blog. Check it out.

Also, remember to go below and enter my 200th post giveaway!

Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment