Image Map

Nov 20, 2009

My Library Problem

I read a lot of websites and blogs about books. My "to-read" shelf on Good Reads has over 100 books on it. My Amazon wish list has 48 and my holds list at my public library has 14. I also have 28 books checked out from my public library (and a bunch from my own library). There is overlap on all of these but the point I am getting at is there is too much out there. Sometimes I put books on hold from my library and then cannot even recall what the book was supposed to be about when I go to pick it up. But then, there are days like today. Four of the books I got are ones I am so excited to read:

Peter and the Sword of Mercy by Dave Barry and Ridley Pearson
Z-Rex by Stephen Cole
The Doom Machine by Mark Teague
School of Fear by Gitty Daneshavri

I hope I get them through Christmas vacation because I barely have time for most of them with all I have already checked out, but that is the beauty of a library--you can renew and turn in and re-check out. And you can read what you feel like reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment