Image Map

Apr 15, 2008

Baby Book


My friends just had their first baby. The book I always get for new babies is Walk on by Marla Frazee. It is so adorable. Cute drawings and fun to read.

I am going to Borders at lunch today to get another copy of Walk On for the new baby and The Penderwicks if it is finally in and The Tiger's Egg. I do not want to start another book unless it is one of those.

Carter and I are going to have our next book club dinner tomorrow night. It is LONG overdue. We both finished The Nixie's Song before spring break (a month ago). He just started The Lightning Thief after Artemis Fowl proved a bit too hard for him. He was listening to it on his ipod and really liking it, but the reading stumped him. I hope The Lightning Thief works for him because I love those books and want him to get into them.

No comments:

Post a Comment