Image Map

Mar 11, 2008

Love It

When I book just clicks. I read The Tail of Emily Windsnap last night. That's right it just went so quickly that I finished it all last night. Of course I stayed up way too late, but that's the way it goes when you are in a good quick book. I also finished The Case of the Left-Handed Lady which is the second in a series about Sherlock Holmes much younger sister, Enola. These are fun books as well. I think that during spring break I am going to do some adult book reading. I know, shocking.

On the plus side, I have recommended the Percy Jackson books for a few people and they have LOVED them. The one boy who I knew would love them didn't think he was going to after he finished the first one. He liked it, but didn't love it. Then he started the second one and whipped through the second and third and loved them and wants to buy them all (he has my copies right now). Also, one of Carter's friends just had surgery so we got him the first two to read while he is recovering. When I get my copies back and he is done with all the Spiderwick books I am going to have Carter start the first one. I think he is ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment