Image Map

Jan 12, 2017

Currently Reading


I am doing it again, starting books without finishing the one I had already started.  Because of that, right now I have four books I am currently reading:

1.  Shadows of the Dark Crystal by JM Lee:  This was previously a books I posted an Obsessing Over post about. I bought it as soon as it came out and started it over Christmas break. I am really liking it and being in the world of The Dark Crystal again, it's just that other things keep pulling my attention away.

2.  Ana of California by Andi Teran: This is similar to a modern version of Anne of Green Gables. I am reading this on my Nook so mostly my reading of this takes place right before bed or when I wake up and can't fall back to sleep.

3.  Day Shift by Charlaine Harris:  Charlaine Harris has published three books in her Midnight Texas series. I read the first one, Crossroads, before Christmas and really enjoyed it.  Good mysteries and interesting character. this is also being made into a series that will be on NBC this spring.

4.  The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood: I am not sure why I never read this before by it's being made into a series that will be on Hulu starting in April. The trailer looked so intense that I had to pick it up and read it. It's really good and I am having trouble focusing on anything else.

I am reading too many books at the same time for sure, but I want to finish all of these and am liking them. The interesting thing is that they are all different genres so I am not getting storylines crossed!


No comments:

Post a Comment