Image Map

Nov 6, 2015

Comfort Reading Istagram!!

I have a few instagram accounts.
My personal one (which can't be too personal because it's not private and students follow me),
my library one (which I don't post to near enough,
and one that is solely devoted to my obsession with pens, paper and planners. (which I don't like to talk about)(because then I will talk non-stop)

BUT, I decided I wanted one that was book and reading specific.  How is this different from my library one?  Mostly because I am going to post about books I am reading or things I post.  I try to post about events and new books on the library one.

So, I would love it if you would follow me on my book blog specific instagram.  Click here (or click the icon) then click follow!

http://instagram.com/comfortreading/

No comments:

Post a Comment