Image Map

Aug 1, 2015

July 31-Currently

reading:  I read I AM PRINCESS X by Cherie Priest this past week.  I really enjoyed it!  The cover, being all pink and purple, makes it seem like it's going to be a light hearted story, it wasn't.  But it was just good.
watching: The Walking Dead. This winter Scott started watching this series and although I had watched the first season, I stopped partway through the second season. So while he was watching it I kind of got interested again.  Spent this past week watching it and am not ready for the season 5 marathon in August.
listening: Start Up was a very interesting podcast about a guy starting a media company.  His company produces the podcast I was listening to last week, Reply All. This one was quite fascinating.
writing: I got some new pens this week so I of course had to write with every single one!

No comments:

Post a Comment