Image Map

Jul 28, 2015

Author Discussion: Kenneth Oppel

You are looking at one of my favorite series.  I just love the Airborn series by Kenneth Oppel.  I booktalk them, I re-read them, I have them displayed in prominent places in my library.  When I have a reader looking for something different I hand them one of these books.  But here's where it ends.  I have tried and tried to read other books by Kenneth Oppel and I just can't get into them!  It makes me so sad because I really love Airborn--I adore Matt Cruse and the story line is very cool.  By the third book the romance it super sweet.  This is an awesome series.  I really wish I could get into a few of his other series.  

Has this happen to you?  Is there an author that has one book or series you love but other books that you haven't gotten into?

No comments:

Post a Comment