Image Map

May 20, 2014

Stuck on Books

When I am in a good reading spot--meaning reading book after book, books that I can't put down, that I am so excited about--then I blog more.  I want to tell EVERYONE about these books.

Right now, I am not in a good reading spot.  I am not disliking any of the books I am reading, I am just not voraciously reading any of them. (And I am falling asleep too quickly at night so I haven't been able to spend as much time reading before bed)

Here's my currently reading list:



Meant to Be by Lauren Morrill --this one just came in with my last order of the year and the cover is just so pretty I had to start it right away-even though I have many others I am also reading right now.
The Girl with all the Gifts by M.R. Carey--I got an egalley of this one and started it because the reviews are just raving. I think it's going to be a good crossover-YA to Adult type book for older kids.
After the End by Amy Plum--I love the idea of this one that everything Juneau has been told is a lie and I can't wait until an adult explains why they did what they did.
Alliance by Mark Frost--sequel to The Paladin Prophecy which I loved, but I am having a hard time staying in this one.  Still going to finish it though.
Wicked Little Secrets by Kara Taylor--I loved the first mystery that Kara Taylor wrote and have just barely started this one.  I will get back to it when I am done with a few of the others so I can focus better on it.
Red Rising by Pierce Brown--This is a weird one.  I started it so long ago and read it in spurts.  I don't want to give up because I think it will be excellent, but I am taking a break for now.  I will go back to it when school is out.
 So, that's why I am not posting as much right now, I am kind of stuck.  I need to quit falling asleep when I pick up a book to read at night, but I guess that is my body telling me something that I need, right?

What books are you loving right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment