Image Map

May 5, 2014

Added to the List #8: Summer Reading

I know that summer is still a ways off but I have been finding so many good summer romance books and it is making me long for summer. But, seriously, don't you feel like there are more upcoming summer romance books than usual?  There are so many!  Here are some upcoming ones and some already published ones that I really want to read--soon!

Through to You by Lauren Barnholdt.  Out July 18 from Simon Pulse.
*I really like Lauren's contemporary romances!

Biggest Flirts by Jennifer Echols.  Out May 20 from Simon Pulse
*Another author of contemporary romances that I have really enjoyed.  This one looks darling!

Catch a Falling Star by Kim Culbertson.  Out April 29 from Scholastic.
*movie making comes to a small town!  Romance abounds!  It's like every daydream/fantasy I had as a young teen!

Broken Hearts, Fences and Other Things to Mend by  Katie Finn.  Out May 13 from Feiwel & Friends.
*I have an ARC of this and had one of my eighth grade girls read it--she adored it!

Love, Lucy by April Linder.  Out January 15, 2015 from Poppy.
*I probably won't get this one read because the publication date is so far away, but maybe. It looks like an adorable summer romance!

Nantucket Red by Leila Howland.  Out May 13 from Disney-Hyperion.
*Sequel to Nantucket Blue which I really liked.  Excited to start this one!

Pulled Under by Michelle Dalton.  Out May 6 from Simon Pulse.
*Michelle writes darling, sweet, innocent first love summer romances.  Many, many of my younger readers have fallen under the spell of her books.  This is the third one but they are not a series.  Love these!

Second Star by Alyssa Sheinmel.  Out May 13 from Farrar, Straus and Giroux.
*Contemporary Peter Pan romance?  Yes please!

Summer of Yesterday by Gaby Triana.  Out June 17 from Simon Pulse.
*Disney, 1980's and summer romance--how much better can it get?!

What I Thought Was True by Huntley Fitzpatrick.  Out now from Dial Books for Young Readers.
*I loved, loved My Life Next Door, Huntley's first book.  Can't wait to read this one--its gotten good reviews!

On the Fence by Kasie West.  Out July 1 from HarperTeen.
I adored The Distance Between Us, another contemporary romance from Ms. West.  And I love the cover on this one!

The Geography of You & Me by Jennifer E. Smith.  Out now from Little Brown.
*Jennifer Smith has quickly become one of my favorite contemporary romance writers--excited to give this one a chance!

Contemporary teen romance books are like M&Ms for me, I read them quickly and can't ever just stop at one!  Any that you are looking forward to reading this summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment