Image Map

Mar 25, 2014

Added to the List #6 (Spring Break Reading Plans)

I have been adding books to my TBR list like a maniac.  Unfortunately I haven't been getting much reading done.  Here are a few I hope to get done over spring break (long road trip)

(some of these I have downloaded as ARCs but just don't see myself reading them before they expire!)

Side Effects May Vary by Julie Murphy: This one sounds humorous, and it might be, but I have read a couple reviews that focused on more serious aspects.  Can't wait to read this one! (out 3/18/14)

Hero by Alethea Kontis: Loved the first one in this series, so when I got this in my latest library order, I took it home.  Need to get it read soon so my students can have a crack at it (out now)

Only Everything by Kieran Scott: I LOVED her She's So/He's So trilogy and am so excited to read this one (can't say I love the cover though).  It's gotten some great reviews! (out 5/6/14)

A Snicker of Magic by Natalie Lloyd:  I got this from a Shelf Awareness giveaway.  Excited to give it a try this spring!

Because of Mr. Terupt by Rob Buyea:  This one came in with an order and I took it home with me.  It looks super and has gotten such good reviews!

The Tragedy Paper by Elizabeth LaBan:  I am not sure where I was when this came out last winter because it looks exactly like something I would love.  Checked it out from my public library to give it a try!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment