Image Map

Nov 26, 2013

Added to My List (#2)

This past week I added a few books to my "must read" list and a few egalleys to my Nook.

I was walking past my shelves and saw FINNIKIN OF THE ROCK by Melinda Marchetta.  I have always heard good things about this so I check it out and took it home.  Hopefully I will get to it soon!

I also got an order of books in and took home SEND ME A SIGN by Tiffany Schmidt.  I have been wondering lately if teens with cancer like reading books about other teens with cancer or if it hits too close to home.  I guess it depends on the kid.

I requested and was approved for HALF BAD by Sally Green and LANDRY PARK by Bethany Hagen.  These two were ones I was highly anticipating for this upcoming spring so I was delighted to be approved for egalleys!

Lastly, my excitement for DOROTHY MUST DIE by Danielle Paige went even higher after I read NO PLACE LIKE OZ, a novella prequel.  So good!  It's probably my most anticipated for spring 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment