Image Map

Dec 22, 2011

In Which I Catch Up

I finally got my replacement Nook.

Just in time to buy 6 books from the HarperTeen Epic Reads .99 sale.

And in time to buy some of the books that Candlewick put on sale. They have a newsletter that is emailed out that always has ebooks for sale. I love it. I have wanted to read Swim the Fly for quite awhile. Now I am going to buy it, but I probably won't get to it right away. At least I will have it!

But mostly, in time to finish Every Other Day by Jennifer Barnes. I LOVED this book! Can't wait to review it.

I just want to hit my GoodReads goal so I can get my badge. That's all I want for Christmas. I am 5 books away...

Also, I love the new software update. The first version of Nook Color had a super crappy PDF reader. And as you know, NetGalley books are all PDFs. Their new PDF reader is awesome!!

So, sigh of relief, got my new Nook and I can relax. For a minute. Then I need to start baking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment