Image Map

Sep 21, 2011

It's All About FOCUS!

As regular readers know, I had an interesting summer (with my son being diagnosed with Crohns then going back and forth to our doctor--four hours away--and trying to get it all under control).

Then we had guests over the summer (that was really fun, but busy), then school started.

Then, over the past week I had a flare up from a bulged disc in my back. It was so bad and intense that I had to miss two days of school and lay in bed. It is still bad, but nothing like it was on Saturday when I couldn't even drive.

During all that time I felt like I lost my focus for this blog, and even reading. I find myself with SIX books that I have started and haven't finished. These are books I am liking, I just haven't had the focus to finish any of them. I also haven't spent time reading other blogs or updating my upcoming books list (which I use for ordering for my library). I have been dull.

Today I feel so much better that my whole outlook has flipped.

I am getting my focus back! And I will get some of those books finished, soon, I swear.

That's all I have to say!

Have a good day all!

(Oh, and my first order of books for the fall came in and it is like Christmas. All those new shiny book, I can barely stand it!! Greatest job EVER!)

1 comment:

  1. You really DO have the greatest job ever! I'm so glad to hear that you're feeling better, Jana. :-)

    ReplyDelete