Image Map

Aug 24, 2011

The Power of a Series


Last year one of the most circulated books in my library was I Am Number Four by Pittacus Lore. It was big in the fall when I booktalked it to everyone. Then again in late winter when the movie came out. I fully expect it's sequel The Power of Six to be equally as popular. I have already bought a couple copies for my library and I will have them ready for check out on the first day of school.

Other goodies that are available to build anticipation are a digital novella I Am Number Four: The Lost Files: Six's Legacy that you buy for your Kindle or Nook. And a website that peeks intot he mind of Sara with some of her journal entries.

These tools are the best for librarians and for booktalking. I will have students clamoring for this book!

(This book came out yesterday; come back tomorrow to see my review!)

2 comments:

  1. Have you read the Power of Six yet? I'm so excited for this one. Can't wait to pick up a copy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But...but...I want your review NOW! :-)

    ReplyDelete