Image Map

Oct 28, 2010

Zombie Books: Sound Off

Here is a list of my favorite ZOMBIE books:

Rot & Ruin by Jonathan Maberry. Without a doubt this one has jumped to the front of my list. (check out Jonathan Maberry's wonderful Big Scary Blog here. I particularyily loved this interview post with interviews by Carrie Ryan, Alden Bell and Jonathan himself).

The Forest of Teeth and Hands and The Dead Tossed Waves by Carrie Ryan. Loved both of these. It was interesting to see how society evolved after the zombie apocalypse.

Boneshaker by Cherie Priest. I listend to the audio of this one and really loved it. It was done in two voices, one for the mom and one for the son. Very well done.

I did read and liked the first Generation Dead book by Daniel Waters but it's not a typical Zombie book, so it wasn't one of my favorites.

Here's another list of a good zombie books.

What are some of your favorite zombie books and why?

1 comment:

  1. I am still trying to get to The Forest of Hands and Teeth. It's been waiting for me for a while now, but I keep getting drawn to other things. :-)

    ReplyDelete