Image Map

Aug 6, 2010

YA Fantasy Showdown

Pure Awesome!

Heather Zundel has created a tournament countdown until the release of Mockingjay. It is so genius I wish I would have thought of it.

She has pitted 32 YA characters against each other and will be having mock Hunger Games type battle until there is one winner. I cannot wait.

My biggest problem is who am I going to root for?

Since I just read an loved with all my hear The Thief series, I think that for the I am going to have to put my heart behind Eugenides. I don't think he will got very far because he doesn't have any supernatural powers (but then again, neither does Katniss), so the later rounds I will pick a new character to root for. Go check out the bracket here and the rules here.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh. I love, love, love this too! But am stuck between four. Valek. Aragorn. Jace. But guess I have two days to think deep. And decide.

    ReplyDelete