Image Map

Aug 2, 2010

Trip Reading

Again with a quick road trip--and I will be doing most of the driving which curtails my reading. However--in my book bag (I have a darling LL Bean tote that has pink handles and is monogrammed with the word "books" in navy--so cool) I have:

The Wide-Awake Princess by ED Baker
Theodore Boone: Kid Lawyer by John Grisham
Pish Posh by Ellen Potter
Slob by Ellen Potter
The Kneebone Boy by Ellen Potter (my current read)

My ipod is loaded with:

The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman*
Into Thin Air by Jon Krakauer (my current listen & one of my favorite books ever)
Hatchet by Gary Paulsen*
(*I will start one of these for my sons & my niece to listen to as we drive)

Max will be reading Zombiekins by Kevin Bolger.
Carter will be reading Attack of the Fluffy Bunnies by Andrea Beaty.
And my niece Samantha will be choosing between The Frog Princess by ED Baker and May Bird and the Ever After by Jodi Lynn Anderson.

I have no idea what my mom will be reading because she just got a kindle and has a bunch of stuff loaded up!

Hope your reading week is super successful!

Also, check out my review of The Replacement on Searching for a Good Read.

2 comments:

  1. I am also going on a road trip and will be the driver. ARGH! I have so many books I want to get to that I wish I had a few extra moments to read on these trips - even though I am famous for having the book open on my lap, but end up talking instead of reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tina-I love it when my husband comes with me so he can drive. One four hour trip I got three books done! He doesn't mind if I don't chat and lately he has discovered audiobooks so it works out for both of us!

    ReplyDelete