Image Map

Aug 12, 2010

Food From Fiction: The Kneebone Boy (Sandwich Fillings)


I was recently reading The Kneebone Boy, loved it, review to come later. In the book the kids are treated to peanut butter/marshmallow fluff sandwiches. That same week I saw that same sandwich served on a TV show. I have never had one, nor do I really want to try one. However, it got me thinking of weird sandwich fillings--my son loves peanut butter/m & m/ chocolate chip sandwiches. I keep a tupperware container of mini chips and mini m & ms and I make him one every now and again for his school lunch.

I also make a wonderful chicken salad using canned chicken, mayo, blue cheese and cashews. It is amazing!

What is your favorite sandwich?

2 comments:

  1. Ooo I want your son to make me a sandwich ;)

    My favorite is probably Goober Peanut Butter and Jelly (it's the swirl kind) or just Nutella on white bread.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:19 AM

    Oh, you definitely need to try the peanut butter/marshmallow fluff sandwich! And to make it extra delicious, I add banana slices to mine. It's my favorite sandwich!

    ReplyDelete