Image Map

Jun 7, 2010

Trip Reading: Middle Grade Girls

I am taking a quick road trip with my mom this week, going to visit my sister and her family. It will be a nice break between school ending and summer starting. Like most of you I have a huge to-read pile--a lot of them are books that I bought for my library that I haven't gotten to read yet so I need to get on it. I am going to do "theme" reading for this trip. I am taking:

Deep Down Popular by Pheobe Stone
Shug by Jenny Han
Boys are Dogs & Girls Acting Catty by Leslie Margolis
Dear Pen Pal by Heather Vogel Frederick (#3 Mother Daughter Book Club)
Glitter Girls & The Great Fake Out by Meg Cabot (Allie Finkle #4)

I am going to try and get them all done (10 hours in the car each way) but which one should I start first? I am leading towards Allie Finkle because I adore her and I know it will be a quick read. Have you read any of these? Should I skip one?

No comments:

Post a Comment