Image Map

May 31, 2010

My Weekend: Part 2

*NEVER take Loritab on an empty stomach.

*Steven McQueen is darling. Next season he needs more shirtless scenes. (but so is Matt Davis and ditto on the shirtless stuff)

*even when your back hurts super bad, if you have a 40% off coupon to Borders that expires today you have to go use it!! I bought Shadow by Jenny Moss. I alomost bought The Vampire Diaries, which I did read when I was younger, but as I was flipping through I realized how much they'd changed and I decided I wanted to just think of the show.

*Bruce Campbell can pretty much do no wrong. After finishing The Vampire Diaries I watched some Brisco County Junior. Wonderful show!! (this show started the same time and was on the same night on Fox as the X Files. I used to hate the X-Files because it overshadowed Brisco, but I did eventually come around.)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jana, Heather Z, sent me to follow your blog--love your name--it's my mothers:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all--New Follower! *waves*

    Heather Z pointed out your blog to me--not sure how I've missed you before. Glad I found you now! And I agree, a 40% coupon is too awesome to let expire. Enjoy your new book. :)

    ReplyDelete