Image Map

Apr 7, 2010

I Take It All Back

I posted this awhile ago "whining" about ARCs. I WAS WRONG. Today I got a puffy manilla envelope in my mailbox at school--always super exciting. It was from Scholastic and I just knew what it would contain. There is only one book I had requested from them. And it was!! Linger!! It does not matter what I have on my plate already, it all gets pushed aside. Oh, I cannot wait!! But, maybe I should wait. This would be a fantastic book to start on Monday as I am laying in bed recuperating from my knee surgery...

4 comments:

  1. How lucky! Can't wait to hear about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must be so exciting! I really want to read this book as well. Can't wait to read your review.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still have to read the first one! Argh! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:26 PM

    Two words: NO FAIR!!!!!!!

    :) enjoy

    ReplyDelete