Image Map

Mar 18, 2010

Ramona and Beezus Trailer

Okay, I was prepared to run and vomit after I saw it, but honestly, it looks like there are a few things that could be okay. I am still unhappy with the casting if Selena Gomez, not because I don't like her (she is my son's celebrity crush) but because Beezus is like four years older than Ramona, not seven. And, you can see plotlines from the book in the trailer (egg in the hair, Howie's uncle & Ramona's aunt getting married, drawing the longest picture in the world). So, maybe I can separate my emotions for this one, and not compare book to movie (I sure couldn't do it for Percy Jackson). What do you all think?


(don't know why it's not showing the whole thing, click here for you tube.)

1 comment:

  1. cool, cool
    I suppose they're gonna make some big bucks off this. lol

    ReplyDelete