Image Map

Feb 1, 2008

I checked this out for Carter to read, but since we were doing The Janitor's Boy for our book club and He was reading Sign of the Beaver for school I wasn't about to throw another book on him. Well, last night he found it in my huge stack of books and started reading it right away. He is totally excited about it. It is written like a diary (but a boy's diary) so it looks like handwriting and there are stick figure drawings all over it. It is about middle school and tonight after he goes to bed I will probably pick it up and start it as well because it does look so cute. Also, he is reading it aloud to Max, but I am not sure how long that will last!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your blog posting! My nephew will be turning 11 in March and I am determined to buy him some great books! Awesome blog!

    ReplyDelete