Image Map

Feb 5, 2018

Currently Reading February 5, 2018

I barely read last year. Actually, the past two years. I kind of consider them my lost years. My goal in previous years was always to hit 100 books and sometimes I did, but I always came close. Until the past two years. So this year I decided to just make my goal 52 books, one a week.  I am happy to say I am on my way!  Probably because I'm branching out a bit. Adding some adult thrillers, mysteries, books I am seeing other people post about in instagram, etc... Still reading middle grade and young adult, but not as exclusively. It's helping, I think.

Anyway, I am in the midst of three books right now.

I am loving The Keeper of Lost Things by Ruth Hogan. Such descriptive, beautiful writing.
Another reading goal this year is to re-read all the Harry Potters. I am so happy I am doing this. There is so much more to the books that I have forgotten about!
And, I didn't ever realize that The Last Unicorn was a book! Had to give it a try. 

What are you currently reading?

1 comment:

  1. I'm finishing off Thunderhead, second book in Arc of a Scythe by Neal Shusterman and will be starting LOVE SUGAR MAGIC: A DASH OF TROUBLE, by Anna Meriano for a Twitter chat. I've also found that setting my Goodreads goal in the 50's rather than the 100's works better for me as well. I also try to vary genre's that I'm reading so everything has a fresh feel to it. Have a lovely week.

    ReplyDelete