Image Map

Feb 22, 2018

Currently Reading February 21, 2018

I am kind of in a pattern of reading a middle grade or young adult book, an adult book and a Harry Potter (I am re-reading them this year). It's working for me so I am keeping at it. One of these is always on my Nook so I can read when I wake up at night without waking up my husband.

I started The Hazel Wood today at school (I am thinking it's a little mature for my middle school library, but perfect for high school), I am really liking it so far, but I am worried about what direction it might go.

After seeing The Last Mrs. Parrish by Liv Constantine on many blogs and bookstagrams (I just don't love that word) I felt I needed to give it a try. It has sucked me right in; I think I am really going to enjoy it.

I am very happy I am re-reading the Harry Potter's, I have been meaning to for a few years. There are a lot of little details I have forgotten about that I love discovering again.


No comments:

Post a Comment