Image Map

Jul 13, 2016

Obsessing Over #5: The Littlest Bigfoot

I love the synopsis for this book.  I love the author and have read many of her adult books.  I love the cover.  Right now, I think this book is at the top of my WANT list.  It comes out in early September and I will be pre-ordering a copy for myself and a copy or two for my library. 

Also, I have a certain fascination with Bigfoot.  When my oldest son was first diagnosed with Crohn's disease he had to spend about a week in the hospital.  He wasn't overly sick, he just needed to be on an IV because he was pretty malnourished, so he was really, really bored.  One of the things we discovered was the TV show Finding Bigfoot.  For some reason there was a marathon on and we spent one whole day and evening watching that show.  It was a lot of fun and a good memory during a bad time.  Ever since then we have lots of Bigfoot discussions, even though he's 18 now.  It is something that bonds us a bit, and makes me even more excited for this book.

Any upcoming fall releases catch your eye yet?

3 comments:

  1. How fun Jennifer Weiner is trying kid lit! At my house, we're excited for the Wendy Mass sequel to Candymakers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cover is so lovely, really draws you in. Thanks for highlighting it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen this one and thought it looked fantastic! We have a thing for bigfoot at our house too :)

    ReplyDelete